We Bought A House!

Feb. 1st we'll be moving into our very own home in Eagle Mountain. I guess this means we're staying in Utah for awhile!!!

Zane has been wanting to be in 'his own house' for quite a while. I've been a little bit hesitant and have occasionally been touring homes to humor him. I honestly didn't plan on looking seriously until I was at least finished with this school year. However, in the midst of my humoring him, we came across a deal we just couldn't turn down. I agreed to place an offer and didn't think anymore about it.

Monday morning we received a call from our realitor letting us know that our offer was accepted. It was the weirdest feeling I've ever had. We started laughing, hugged eachother, and danced around. Then... I started dry heaving.

Its going to mean a lot of big changes over the next six months till I'm out of school but it will be so nice to be home owners. The house is perfect.

Its a wonderful neighborhood, almost new (4 yrs), and there's tons of room to grow. As you can tell from the picture the yard needs a ton of work (which zane is thrilled about- hopefully we don't end up with a pond). We are thrilled to be home owners. Hope to see you all staying over soon!

6 comments:

Jess said...

WOW!!!! This is great! I'm so excited for you!!! And it's super cute I love it : )

ChrissyLee said...

congrats!!! :) that's great! yay for staying in utah!! we're really excited for you guys!

Missy said...

Congrats, where at in E.M? My sister lives in "The Ranches". She loves it there.

Josh and Kensey said...

Congrats!! You are going to LOVE owning your own house!! Especially now that you have a little one!

Rachael Smith said...

Hey Missy, we have to pass through the ranches to get to where we will be. Over in the valley below the ranches. I do have a question for you though. If you could call me or email me 208-360-3471 or zsmith@browz.com. I was wondering if your sister would be interested in watchin our little guy for a few months while my wife finishes teaching this school year? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Telsha Winger & fam said...

That is so exciting! I ran into Shan last night in the store and he gave me your blog address. My aunt and uncle live in Eagle Mountain you should keep your eyes open for them it is Angie and Patrick Duke. We are hoping we can stay in Utah forever too.