Thanks Jentry and Drue!

My cousin Jentry has been watching Hudson for me and it has been such a blessing. Leaving my baby to someone else all day is challenging; but knowing he is being taken care of and loved is so comforting.

Jentry has a little girl named Drue who is almost two. She absolutely adores Hudson and it is so much fun to watch them. He definately recognizes her and she is so protective of him.

(Dure sharing her goldfish)

A week ago, Zane picked Hudson up and when he was gone Drue started looking around confused. She asked where her baby was. Jentry told her that he went home with his dad and she got angry. "No! My baby," she said.

I think it has been so good for both of them to be around another child. Thank you Jentry and Drue for taking such good care of my little boy!

P.S. She also takes amazing pictures. Here's one she took of Hudson

2 comments:

Kayla said...

To Rachael and Jentry-

I love you both!! That's so neat that they got to watch Husdon, and that Drue loved him so much ;) They're growing up so Fast!!!!
We love you!

Love, Kayla

Rachael Smith said...

I miss you! How is your sweet little Lanaya?