I love being a mom

Hudson just keeps getting funner! He is becoming super social and will stare at me for hours at a time while i sing or talk to him. He thinks everything I do is funny, and he's always smiling. He's starting to produce tears and pout when he cries. So cute! I laugh every time.



He loves bath time.


My favorite part of the day is nap. I've always been a snuggler and although I know we're not supposed to co-sleep, I can't help it- I love how cuddly he is!



My sister Lacie gave him this little suit (Pretend you can't see me messy house int he background). I'm really hoping we can still squeeze him into it when we finally bless him in February.



I am so lucky to be this cute little guys mom!

1 comment:

Tianna said...

"Not supposed to co-sleep" is completely a matter of opinion. People have done it for millennia. People still do it all over the world. You are still 100% allowed to do it. The key is that you have to do it safely. Don't have big fluffy blankets that the baby could suffocate in. Don't do it if you're under the influence of alcohol or medication that makes you drowsy. Don't do it if you're grossly overweight (I don't think either of you have that problem. :D) Don't do it if either of you have a hard time waking up (and thus could roll over onto the baby and not realize it).

Co-sleeping can have a lot of benefits, too. Don't let anyone tell you that it is wrong and you're a bad mom for doing it. As long as you take precautions, you can actually be doing them a great favor.

We co-slept with our baby for 3 months because it made middle-of-the-night breastfeeding a billion and three times easier.

Do what works for your family.

Also, he's adorable. I've loved reading your blog and seeing how much he's grown and how you've overcome the challenges placed before you. Great job! (Btw, I'm a friend of Zane's from high school.)