Best Two Years


Zane and I have been married for two years today. While he and my cute baby snooze, I can't help but think how lucky I am to have them both. The last two years have taken us so many places. . .

We started out in St. George/Hurricane, moved to Rexburg, finished school, swore off Walmart, moved to Salt Lake, I did my student teaching, we waited for real jobs while I did hair and he sold cars, got real jobs (in our fields!), we had a baby, and had a million laughs along the way.

Growing together has been one of the sweetest experiences I've ever had. I am so lucky to have someone who loves me so much. The longer we are together the more I am convinced that there could be absolutly no one more perfectly matched for me. Two years ago I made the best decision of my life and each day is better than the last because of it. I'm so glad the many ahead will find us facing life together!

1 comment:

ChrissyLee said...

happy anniversary. :) i thought about you guys this morning when i saw the date! hope you have a good day. love you guys.