He is soooo cute!!!!!!!




We decided that since we are both not romantic and have no money we would agree to not do anything for Valentines day. The little sneak decided that if it wasn't on Valentines Day it didn't count. . .

Friday night I worked until 11. My truck was parked at the back of the lot and there was ice everywhere so I was looking at the ground trying not to fall until I got right up next to it. My heart melted!! There were petals everywhere. You can't see it very well from the pictures but they were strategically placed all along the lip of the truck bed and the running bar (step). The water in the petals were frozen so they were like glass. I tried to save a couple but the minute I touched them they melted and withered. I drove home as slow as I could so they wouldn't all blow off not wanting it to be over.

When I pulled in I noticed that there was a path of petals leading to the front door, down the entry stairs, and to a candle lit table where dinner and my cute husband in his apron where waiting for me. He had the whole evening planned - coloring books and everything!

Is he not the cutest husband ever!! I am so lucky!! Thanks for everything Honey!

4 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

how cute zane. you get an a+ for all that. (you'll havve to explain the coloring books to me?!?!?!????????) see you guys tonight for tammie's party.

The Karrens said...

Zane was always so sweet to everybody in highschool. You got a great catch. Tell him hi for me. Glad you had a romantic evening, they get harder when you have kids.

Ben and Melissa Brunson said...

That is so sweet!! Zane is such a good guy.

Shan and Aubs said...

Zane that is pretty awesome! your boyfriend is pretty proud of you as well...even though the coloring books is our special thing. We love you guys