It's a . . . Squirrel!

We found out yesterday morning that we are having a healthy baby BOY!



I guess Zane did get his way. To be honest, as happy as I am, I am completely shocked. I would have put money down that we were expecting a girl. But, the pictures were pretty convincing. . .




I know its hard to see but the above picture is of his boy parts- this frame is the way we announced it to his parents. We thought it was pretty clever until his nephew asked how we knew it was a boy and we had to explain the picture. Haha, a little awkward.

Anyway, we also got a profile picture and while I know I have a little maternal bias I think he's pretty darn cute.



Can't wait till he gets here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's way exciting!!! Congrats!

(I don't remember if I told you who I am...Jeff and Zane were roommates when Jeff and I got engaged. Are you guys still moving to Aiken in August? If you are, there's going to be an abundance of boys! Another couple from BYU-Idaho just moved here and they have a 2 year old boy and another boy due in October. We have a little boy and now you guys are due with another boy! I hope you guys move here, it'll be so much fun!)

The Goodwins said...

That's so exciting! I'm sure Zane is really excited to be a Dad! Congrats and be happy that you're having a boy now and not earlier because they have a lot of cute baby boy clothes now ever.