Jackson Hole


Zane and I decided the night before to spend our anniversary in Jackson Hole. So, we called the Antler Motel, packed our bags, and headed out first thing in the morning.

Zane has been wanting to ride the 'Gondola' in Jackson ever since I met him. "I'm not really a watch and see kind of girl" so I haven't exactly jumped at the idea. However, we were in town so I let him buy tickets. We took the tram to the top of the mountain. . . It was COLD! The wind was blowing like crazy, it was cloudy so we couldn't see very far, and my glasses kept fogging. Needless to say, I was thrilled we spent the money. But at least we can say we've done it! Wheet woo!!




We went to a Moose Hockey game that night. I had never been to one and was shocked at how violent they are! Four players were thrown out for swinging fists before the second whatever its called was over. What suprised me the most was how all the players and refs just patiently stood by and waited for them to be done like it was no big deal. Although I will never let me children watch hockey we had a ton of fun and a few laughs at all the characters we sat by.




I have always wanted an old fashioned picture and we did it!(Its a bad picture of a picture but you get the jist)

We rented cross country skis from the ORC on campus and took them with us for the weekend. There wasn't a whole lot of snow anywhere but we finally found some in McCoy Creek. It was my first time on skis and the huge bruises on my knees keep reminding me how incredibly talented I am.




It was so nice to get away from it all and spend some time together. My husband is such a sweetheart and would do anything to make me happy. Its crazy to think we've been married a whole year. Its been a great one! I can't wait to see what the next fifty will bring.

2 comments:

Kayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kayla said...

Happy Anniversary!! We love and miss you guys!! Good luck with everything!
Love, Kayla and Ryan