Put a fork in us, we're done!

Finals are over and we have bachelors degrees!! Well almost, I guess I still have to student teach but I passed both of my State finals so I'm officially certified to teach. Our professors are disappointed we chose not to walk but it just seemed like such a long ceremony to sit through. I told them all, "We're just not the kind that walk. We run." To be honest though I'm kind of sad we chose not to. It just doesn't feel official without all the fuss and family. Maybe it will hit on Monday when we get to sleep in.

Anyway, fuss or not we are graduated,jobless,and wondering where the heck to go from here. Yay us!!!!!!!

5 comments:

tamron said...

Congratulations! I'll bet that's a good feeling. I'm looking forward to being done next semester. So where are you planning on moving after SLC?

tamron said...

Chrissy wanted me to tell you that the vinyl she sent you was for the free give away on her blog that you signed up for earlier this year.

Halli said...

Yay for you two! It's SUCH a good feeling to be done!!

Kayla said...

Congratulations you guys!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I wish I could be there to give you a big hug. So Zane says you'll be going to Salt Lake? Are you excited?

Love, Kayla

Amy said...

You 2 are so funny! I'm so glad we got to see you before you left. Zane let me know where you'll be for the next few months.