Like This



School's been out for three weeks and it didn't take long for my little guy to turn "Mama's Boy". I've attributed his being so social to the fact that he has regularly spent time with lots of children and adults. He's never made a fuss about being held by anyone else. After just one week of being home full time with him, he wouldn't let anyone else touch him. Even Zane.

We're pretty tight these days. About a week ago, it was Zane's turn to put Hudson to bed (Yes, he takes 'turns'. Such an awesome husband!) but he was having a hard time. Hudson whimpered and whined for almost 45 min. Finally, frustrated, Zane asked me to give it a try. I walked over, picked him up, and he immediately let out a little sigh, gave me a hug, and then snuggled in and went right to sleep. I melted.

Zane however, took it pretty hard. I tried not to gloat but honestly, I'm loving having a Mama's boy.

He's been making huge improvements too. We have been working with Hudson to roll over for almost four months. I could tell he knew how but he just wouldn't. It's like he was just waiting for me: the first week I was home he starting rolling. I've been home 3.5 weeks now and he is sitting up, pivoting, crawling, pulling himself up to things, and standing with support. He loves to eat, yet he's so active that he's having trouble gaining any weight. He's still only 14.5 lbs but soooo cute!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

So cute!

The Mitchell Family said...

he is so cute i love that he is a mamas boy i bet your loving that

Mariah said...

That is so sweet that he is now a momas boy. Its awsome that since you have been able to stay home with him that he has made so many big milestones. HOw fun!