3 years with the man of my dreams






Zane and I sent two days and a night over in Midway at Johnson Mill. We first went tubing on fake snow (zane's favorite part-not really he wanted real snow) then checked in at our Bed and Breakfast and headed out for dinner. We first tried the snake creek grill since was had a $20 off coupon (and you all know my "frugle" husband. They had on couple in there and 6 tables open within view and the snobbie lady said they were booked and we would have to sit at the counter facing a wall. Well we left. We debated on where to go, finally to heber city to Don Pedros....NEVER EAT THERE....we thought we wouldn't survive the night it was so gross..did i mention my husband had a $10 off coupon here too. We went back to the B&B and i enjoyed the jetted tub.
We had a good time,Zane hates breakfast as he has to sit with strangers and talk knowing they all came here last night for the same purpose...so he thinks
It was my first time being away from my baby that i missed so much (thanks sara, jake and elaina for watching him).
It was a great time with my husband that takes such good care of me. Also did i mention he found a coupon for 10% of the B&B at B&B.com try it sometime soon.

1 comment:

ChrissyLee said...

happy anniversary! yay! :) can't believe it's been that long.

Hudson's room turned out sooooo cute. i can't wait until we own a house so i can do fun things. love the tree.