Talking back already

I am absolutely loving having my little man home! He makes me laugh everyday with all the faces he pulls and his giant attitude.

He grunts. a lot. The other night Zane grunted back and suddenly Hudson balled up his little fists and grunted so hard I thought his eyes would pop out. Oh my he has attitude! I'm afraid we're in for an adventure with this one.

I love the way his shifty little eyes are so alert to everything.


That his smile is crooked.


But most of all I love the blue steal look!


How can so much personality be in such a tiny baby?

5 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

oh my goodness how cute are those??? he looks like he's growing bigger!

Jess said...

Wow! what a sweet little guy! Sounds like he will be pretty smart too, already grunting at his dad! SO CUTE : )

ChrissyLee said...

oh cute! i can't believe how big he's getting.

Shan and Aubs said...

oh my gosh! he is so stinkin cute! I Can't wait ti see him! How is everything going for you guys?

The Mitchell Family said...

o my i love him im so glad he is home with you guys. hey i still have his gift for u from his baby shower i need your address want to text it to me so i can send it out.