I have a secret (Shhh...)

Zane is so hard to suprise! I love concerts, but we have never gone to one because we have such different tastes in music. I finally found a country artist I figured I could stand for an entire evening, so I decided to suprise Zane with tickets to Brad Paisley and Darius Rucker. He kept trying to plan things for that weekend, so I no choice but to tell him I already had something planned. From then on he wouldn't stop trying to figure out what it was.



I got Tammie and Mike



in on it and we did pretty good at keeping it a secret. However, when Hudson came I wasn't sure whether we should still try to go so I told Zane what it was so we could decide together. I'm so glad we decided to still go; it was fun to forget about everything for a night. Well kind of. . .

{Hudson was learning to nurse so we had to figure out how to work around his schedule. Also, I had to pump a couple times while we were there. Awful!! The first time I had to sit on the floor of the nasty public bathroom in between the sinks and have people look at me all sorts of wierd. Then, the bathroom was beyond nasty so I sat in the mud behind one of the buildings and as I was finishing a drunk woman came up to me wanting to chat about not letting Tammie give in to men. Bha haha! Drunk people are crazy!}

Anyway- the concert was a blast and now I have a new secret. I am in love with Darius Rucker. It's true. I have one of those silly celebrity crushes where I totally go weak at the knees when his songs come on the radio. As much as I enjoy Brad Paisley's music I have to say he isn't a great performer. Sorry Brad, but Darius stole the show.

No comments: