McKoy and Adds come for a visit...

We volunteered to watch McKoy and Addison friday thru sunday. It was a ball. McKoy and I headed saturday to the BYU vs UNLV game. OOHHHH it was a good game!!! Though BYU lost in the end.



Addison teaching me and Rach how to sing Head shoulders knees and toes, pretty precious!
We got in the hot tub, played way too much WII ( I wouldn't be a good parent), flew kites, played tennis, soccer, ate pizza ice cream and all of out M&M disappeared! Stayin up till 9:30ish! Man we are the best babysitters ever!! (for a kid, not parents)!!!

3 comments:

The Tanners said...

Way cute....so when are you going to start putting posts up of your OWN kids?????????

lex and josh said...

Hoochie!! I love that you found me haha. Looks like you guys are havin all the fun up there!

Kayla said...

Hey you guys- that IS so precious (the video) Loved it.
We miss you guys a bunch and hope all continues to go well. And Rach, I love the "rose" picture! (I'm laughing out loud right now). That was so funny....I took the liberty of telling Ryan the story, and he laughed too (after the shock wore off) :)
good luck with those 6th graders!:)

Love, Kayla