Once a man was in Charge!

Here we are, (I'm in charge now of the blogs since i'm the scrapbooker, ya my wife thiks she knows me, that i have talents that i really don't have). So this is a mans trial and error blog! So for any commentary from peanut gallery, don't waste it on me.

So here we are living in the frozen waste land of rexburg, yep i am climatized to St. George. Really who wants to scrape ice off thier windshield before going to work?! Not me! Don't tell my wife that!

We live in a basement of a house. It's pretty spacious, two bedrooms, one for me and one for Rachael, HA HA. A good sized living room and kitchen. Oh and pantry. Which i filled with food storage, i'm a good husband and wife. Though we have some ugly carpet oh well. It's a starter.


We are both going to school full time. Rachaels studying to be an elementary teacher oh and she thinks that everyday she has to teach me "something" new for the day. I'm studying to be a mans best friend, or an OSHA Officer. We both graduate in December, well Rachael has to do her student teaching in January to April then she's done. She wants to do it in Vegas, but we'll see what we can do.

We're both working too. I work full time at the Idaho Falls Wal-Mart stocking the produce area and feeding idaho while she is a cashier at the rexburg wal-mart in the evenings and she is a secretary for the dean of the business college in between classes. So we're pretty busy old married folks.

Most important we want to let you in on our NEW YEARS RESOLUTION***** GET OUT OF WAL-MART BY 2010***** Pray for us! No we are grateful to be working though...but really pray!!!!!

We like the ward we're in, still getting to know all the old people, they think we're new people every week. Just waiting on rachaels nursery calling! The sad part, we live directly across the street from the church and guess what???????? We're still late!!! I love being married, i'm so patient! Okay i won't lie, you all know me.

Our one month wedding anniversary is tomorrow! Yep lasted a month! She still loves me or at least ive trained her well to say that. Here's some pics of the wedding day to celebrate!









3 comments:

Halli said...

Hi Zane!!! I love your appt! The wall painting in your bedroom is awesome.... I might have to do that to my house. Best of luck to you guys!!

ChrissyLee said...

yay! glad you updated! how fun! :) ok- can i just say that i LOVE your apartment!!! espesh the carpet- not only the color, but the fact that you have carpet in your kitchen!!! who wouldn't want carpet in their kitchen. it's almost as good as having carpet in your bathroom. now that's my favorite!!! :) i love the mural. that's probs my very favorite!! and the wall paper in the bathroom!!! good job guys!! tamron and i officially had the crappiest first apartment!! everyone else did WAY better!!! it's fun to see how you guys are doing! keep updating...zane! ;) love you guys!

The Greenacres said...

Hey Zane!

Just wanted to say hi and Congrats! You sure look like a lucky guy. I was sorry I couldn't be at the reception. Oh by the way Rachel I went to high school with Zane. Long live Ririe:)Take Care.
Katie Hill Werner